This website is not designed just to help you to learn how to speak Korean. Rather, it is designed to teach you how to speak Korean – plain an simple – from your very first steps all the way to being able to speaking Korean fluently.
Other websites provide lessons that you can use to supplement to your learning, but they do not provide everything you need to know when learning Korean. This website is different. This website will show you exactly how to study Korean by giving you everything you will need at each step of the way. Everything (for free).
Each lesson will include:
- Several grammar points tailored to the specific level of study with in depth explanations from a native English speaker who taught Korean to himself using these exact lessons
- Vocabulary lists tailored to the specific level of study
- 30 to 60 words per lesson in Unit 1
- 30 – 100 words per lesson in Unit 2
- I haven’t decided how many words to include in Units 3 – 6 yet!
- Common sentences applying the words and grammar learned in that lesson
- Audio recordings of a Korean person pronouncing the sentences you learn
- A printable PDF version of the lesson so you can learn on-the-go
- A comment section where you can ask your questions to the teachers to get any help/clarification you may need
By the time you are done, you will know 9000 of the most common Korean words and 99.9% of the grammar used in Korean conversation.
Why not now start by learning how to read Korean?
Already know how to read? How about starting our free Korean lessons in Unit 1?
Already know basic Korean grammar? How about going directly to Unit 2?
Want to know more? Read more about our method.