This website is not designed just to help you to learn how to speak Korean. Rather, it is designed to teach you how to speak Korean – plain and simple – from your very first steps all the way to being able to speak Korean fluently. Other websites provide lessons that you can use to supplement to your learning, but they do not provide everything you need to know when learning Korean. This website is different. This website will show you exactly how to study Korean by giving you everything you will need at each step of the way. Everything (for free). Each lesson will include:
- Several grammar points tailored to the specific level of study with in depth explanations from a native English speaker who taught Korean to himself using these exact lessons
- Vocabulary lists tailored to the specific level of study, separated into different parts of speech (nouns, verbs, etc…)
- Common sentences applying the words and grammar learned in that lesson
- Audio recordings of a Korean person pronouncing the sentences you learn
By the time you are done, you will know 9000 of the most common Korean words and 99.9% of the grammar used in Korean conversation.
We also offer Workbooks for each lesson where you can apply everything you learned into interesting and useful exercises.
Our Lessons are separated into Units. Each Unit has 25 Lessons, 3 Quizzes and a Unit Test. We currently have the following Units:
- Unit 0: Learning How to Read
- Unit 1: Basic Korean Grammar
- Unit 2: Lower-Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 3: Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 4: Upper-Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 5: Lower-Advanced Korean Grammar
Want to know more? Check our About Us Page