You may have noticed that if you click on the English translation of the words in the vocabulary lists of Unit 1 and Unit 2, you will see information about that word, including example sentences and common usages.
We currently have this information for every word presented in Unit 1 and Unit 2 (more than 1800 words and thousands upon thousands of example sentences)
All of this information is available in PDF files that can be printed to be used more conveniently.
In these PDFs, the following is provided:
– Korean word
– Equivalent Romanization (for pronunciation help) (only in Unit 1)
– Example(s) of that word being used in a sentence (with English translation)
– A “Notes” section where further information is provided about a word
– A “Common Usages” section where a variety of common usages are shown
– An indication if that word follows an irregular rule
– An indication of pronunciation in Hangeul if it is pronounced differently than the actual spelling
Each Vocabulary List is priced at $5 each. Please keep in mind that all of this information is also available for free on our website by clicking on the English translation of each word. We currently have PDF versions of Vocabulary Lists for Unit 1 and Unit 2.
If you don’t like paying through Paypal, and you live in Korea, you could also send us the funds directly. E-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
If you have any questions, never hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for using our website to learn Korean!